IG

Thursday 4 September 2014

Robata Buffet Birthday lunch

(*^◯^*)2 September 2014
Our Maggie Teacher birthday today and we dicide to have a try at Robata Robata Japanese Buffet at Westgate. We booked for lunch at 11.30am , we are the 1st one to reach hehe... Very kiasu type oh... I have pass a massage to counter later gv me a mini bday cake to Maggie to Surprice her. 

We have to pay money before enter and that day have promo so we divide 4pax ($32) only because we treat bday girl today. I feel it reasonable price. 

Of course can't be waited hungry girl and boy just start to grap the yummy food haha. I walk around and snap some picture 1st so that I can recommend to my friends next time (one of the big eater not coming that y need to show him haha).

They have few counter which Is main course ,salad bar, tempura teppanyaki ,appetizer, shushi kid corner, seafood shashimi ,dessert,drinks corner. All very neat and tidy area so that u won't get confuse I like this concept which is better than some hotel concept. They have a grill  bbq corner but only for dinner only. 
jennifer
We have pick some food and put at the table for sharing so that we can go back for 2nd round later. I take a lot salmon shashimi because it really fresh and nice. I like the curry udon also they have a lot curry to let u choose , I have choose the medium spicy but no that spicy as our Asian curry. The teppanyaki corner you can choose the vege put on the plate and they will ask u want chicken or fish to mix together you just tell them your table no the waitress will send to you. 

Lunch time hour a lot OL/OM come in to have there lunch and one hour for me is not enought I still prefer sit down for longer time to enjoy buffet is more with it.
Of coz we not forgot to try there dessert expecially the coconut ice creme wow is so yummy.

I walk to counter and ask them to standby the mini cake and the waitress walk fr behind so that the bday won't see the cake hehe... The waitress pass the cake and sing bday song together and others customer fr other table also sing along make the situation more fun and of coz bday girl is supprice an we laugh non stop hahaha.... It really happy for her.
Birthday Girl
Happy birthday to Maggie
Every Year Happy all the time


After this 1st try sure we will come back to try there buffet dinner. Because is really worth it. Environment really good also. 

Rating for Food 1-10 I give 8
Rating for Enviroment 1-10 I give 8 

Can't wait for our next trip again. 
Cheers all *\(^o^)/*

the have promotion now until 19 DEc 2014

Robata Robata Japanese Buffet 
#03-10 Westgate Mall 
Call for reservation 64659668
www.robata.com.sg
(Jurung east Mrt station) 








No comments:

Post a Comment